Cream Cheese stuffed Mushroom Burgers with Crispy Bacon Bits1 August 2019
Sweetcorn Bread15 August 2019
Needless to say, they didn’t even make it to the table!
Pack 11 briquettes onto the coal grid inside your PotjieKing. Put a couple of firelighters into the bottom section and get that going. Once the coals are ready place your double-sided cast iron griddle plate, skottle side up, onto the PotjieKing to heat up.
- Cut the bacon into strips just long enough to fold over a cherry
- Wrap each cherry in bacon, using a toothpick to hold it all together
- Drip a little bit of oil onto the skottle plate and spread it over the surface
- Fry the bacon-wrap cherries, turning every few minutes
- Cook until your bacon is just how you like it
PotjieKing – Feeding Adventure Since 2008