Cream Cheese stuffed Mushroom Burgers with Crispy Bacon Bits01/08/2019
Needless to say, they didn’t even make it to the table!
Pack 11 briquettes onto the coal grid inside your PotjieKing. Put a couple of firelighters into the bottom section and get that going. Once the coals are ready place your double-sided cast iron griddle plate, skottle side up, onto the PotjieKing to heat up.
- Cut the bacon into strips just long enough to fold over a cherry
- Wrap each cherry in bacon, using a toothpick to hold it all together
- Drip a little bit of oil onto the skottle plate and spread it over the surface
- Fry the bacon-wrap cherries, turning every few minutes
- Cook until your bacon is just how you like it
PotjieKing – Feeding Adventure Since 2008