Chicken & Mushroom Fricassee26 September 2019
Salmon & Sour Cream Rostis9 October 2019
Smoked Sausage & Sundried Tomato
Potjie Pot Pasta
Potjie pot pasta? With smoked sausage? Sold!!
Quick, easy comfort food heaven.
600g smoked pork sausage – sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
2 packs Ina Parman’s sundried tomato pesto
3 onions – finely diced
1 tbsp crushed garlic
500 g penne pasta
3 chicken stock cubes
1.25 lt boiled water
2 cups milk
parsely – chopped
Pack 12 briquettes onto the coal grid inside your PotjieKing. Put a couple of firelighters into the bottom section and get that going. Once the coals are ready, place your no 3 round bottom potjie pot onto the PotjieKing to heat up.
- Pour the oil into the potjie pot to heat up.
- Fry the sausages for a couple of minutes.
- Add the onions and garlic, then fry for another 5 minutes.
- Dissolve the stock cubes in the hot water and then add the milk.
- Pour into the potjie and add the pasta giving it a good stir.
- Put the lid onto the potjie.
- Cook for 20 – 25 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle the parmesan and parsley over the top once the pasta is cooked to your liking.
PotjieKing – Feeding Adventure Since 2008