Braai Cones14 March 2019
Fried Cherry Chocolate Roll Ups28 March 2019
Roast leg of Lamb
The absolute easiest and tastiest Roast Leg of Lamb.
Hands down. No contest. This is my all-time favourite Sunday lunch
1.5kg leg of lamb
6 – 8 whole cloves garlic
1 tbsp rosemary – dried or fresh
Pack 12 briquettes onto the coal grid inside your PotjieKing. Put a couple of firelighters in the bottom section and get that going. When the briquettes are ready, place the braai grid on to your PotjieKing
- Make a few small, evenly spaced, slits into the leg of lamb. Not too deep. Just enough for your garlic cloves.
- Insert the garlic cloves.
- Rub the oil and rosemary over the leg of lamb and sprinkle with salt to your taste.
- Place the leg in the middle of the braai grid and cover with the KingDome lid. Close the vents on the top of the dome lid as well as on the PotjieKing.
- Cook for 1 hour 45 minutes and turn once halfway through.
- Remove from the PotjieKing and allow to rest for 10 to 15 min.
PotjieKing – Feeding Adventure Since 2008