Roast leg of Lamb21 March 2019
Chicken & Veg Potjie – PotjieKing Perfect4 April 2019
Fried Cherry Chocolate Roll-Ups
Oh so easy and versatile. Fill them with whatever makes you happy! Banana and caramel? Strawberries? Go wild!
White bread – crusts removed
Cherries – fresh, glazed or tinned
1 egg – whisked
Butter for frying
Pack 8 – 9 briquettes onto the coal grid inside your PotjieKing. Put a couple of firelighters in the bottom section and get that going. When the briquettes are ready, place the griddle plate on (skottel side up) to heat up. While that is happening, prep your roll-ups.
- Roll the bread slices out so they’re flattened
- Spread liberally with chocolate spread
- Sprinkle with cherries
- Roll the bread up
- Roll in the whisked egg
- Place a knob of butter onto the skottel side of the griddle plate
- Place rolls ups on to the skottel. Place them so that the join in the bread is facing down so it can seal
- Turn every few minutes until browned on all sides
Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and whipped cream.